Do You Teach A University Class That Looks At Women In Leadership?
We believe passionately that young women (and men!) need to know the facts about women and their positive impact on business, development, peacekeeping and more, and we’re reaching out to women’s studies departments to help get the word out.
We are indexing all the research we can find on women in leadership and would be happy to help you and your students access it in a meaningful way. Feel free to browse and search the index in the following categories:
- IMPACT- female leadership’s impact on a business, society, organization or community
- CAPABILITY – abilities and/or behaviors that impact people’s performance in business, management and leadership
- PARTICIPATION – women’s involvement (including percentage participation) in societal structures such as businesses, market segments, economies
- CAREER ADVANCEMENT – behaviors, skills, attitudes and capabilities you can use to achieve career success
- CULTURAL TRENDS – Opinions, attitudes and trends that relate to gender and the workplace
- INFOGRAPHICS – Visual summaries of statistics and data regarding professional women.
Feel free to contact us about locating specific kinds of research (we have indexed more than is currently on the site). We’d also be happy to speak to your class about our top-line findings and engage the students in dialog.