A significant women’s leadership presence in any organization instigates a healthier environment that generates greater productivity, profitability and sustainability. This is The Woman Effect. Here are some explanitory articles:
- What is The Woman Effect?
- Why is The Woman Effect?
- We’re Good Leaders In Today’s Economy
- We’re Really Good At What We Do
- We’re Good Investors
- Men Are Helping Us
- The Woman Effect Is Not (Just) About Women
Activate The Woman Effect
“Women’s empowerment” has disempowered women into waiting to be given power. In fact, a significant women’s leadership presence in any organization – empowered or not – instigates a healthier business environment that generates greater productivity, profitability and sustainability. This is The Woman Effect. For your company or organization to benefit from The Woman Effect – you must activate it in yourself first.
- You must accept your unique value to the world as it is today.
- You must grow beyond the social and business cultures that created an unsustainable world.
- You must establish new partnerships with the men and institutions that run the modern world.
- You must take on the responsibility for leading our world – your business and your family – to create the world we want to live in and we want our children to live in.
Women are powerful. You are powerful.
- Read The Woman Effect blog posts.
- Explore our research index of 60+ studies (start with the Impact studies that demonstrate The Woman Effect)
- Join InPower Women - get The Woman Effect Manifesta.
- Share The Woman Effect with your friends on LinkedIn, Google+, Facebook and Twitter – talk about it.
- Tell us YOUR story of how you activate The Woman Effect so we can share it on our blog (read our blog guidelines here).
- Tap into InPower professional development resources to draw out your own, unique power that will support you in activating The Woman Effect.
- Activate your power by helping women through philanthropy.
- Don’t stop there – what else can you do?
Do You Teach A Class That Looks At Women In Leadership?
We believe passionately that young women (and men!) need to know the facts about women and their positive impact on business, development, peacekeeping and more. We are indexing all the research we can find on women in leadership and would be happy to help you and your students access it in a meaningful way. Feel free to browse and search the index, and contact us about locating specific kinds of research (we have indexed more than is currently on the site) and/or speak to your class about the top line findings.