We are proud to announce the launch of the InPower Women’s web site, featuring The Woman Effect.
Our mission is to rewrite the feminist narrative on women on women and power, inspiring, educating and enabling hundreds of thousands of professional women to claim their personal power, the critical first step to helping them obtain and maintain positions of external power and responsibility.
Key features available on the site include:
- At the InPower Women’s Blog we’re rewriting the narrative on women and power with a stable of fabulous authors bringing you career coaching advice, insight into the growing importance of women to our businesses and economy, leadership tips, interviews from powerful women of all kinds and much more. Read the blog.
- Our Research Index is adding depth to the premise of The Woman Effect to help us all understand what science is saying about women’s positive effect on business. We have categorized and summarized over 60 studies on women, business and career advancement and the index is growing rapidly. Browse, search and receive our monthly research highlights via email to learn more about women, business and how you can advance your own career. Browse and search the research index.
- Explore InPowerment Professional Development resources designed to help you activate The Woman Effect in your life and your work. Learn the secrets of InPower to help you master the challenges of work-life balance, speaking powerfully, goal-setting and authentic leadership. Learn about the 5 principles of Inpower and more.
- Join the InPower Women’s Philanthropy Circle to support social service organizations using InPowerment principles to help people guide themselves from the inside-out of poverty, homelessness and abusive situations. Join by March 15, 2012 to support the District Alliance for Safe Housing and be recognized on the InPower Women’s contribution list at their awards luncheon (sit at our table if you’re in the D.C. area). Learn more and give generously.
- We are officially announcing The Woman Effect – a research project to explore WHY women are contributing so much to the economy and businesses (so we can do more of it!). We will be posting updates and analysis on research that provides insight into The Woman Effect phenomenon. We’re partnering with corporations that are making efforts to consciously activate The Woman Effect in their employee populations (if you work for one, let us know!) Read more about The Woman Effect and get your copy of the The Woman Effect Manifesta right now!
Have a Kindle? Follow This Blog!