- We collect information you give us when you subscribe using forms on our site. Don’t want us to have it? Don’t subscribe.
- If you subscribe and change your mind, just unsubscribe. Easy Peasy.
- We work with third party stats collectors who collect anonymous data. Want to opt out? Go here.
- Never gonna sell or give away your info. If someone wants access to you, we’ll do the sending to keep it relevant to the reason you’re here.
- We do our best to ensure the veracity and validity of the information on this site, but you use the information on this site at your own risk. We have no liability and make no warranties about the information you find here.
- Your use of this site means you accept these terms.
- The site is copyrighted and you must obey our copyright rules.
- BLOG POST COPYRIGHT: We make our blog posts available under Creative Commons License terms so you can reprint them IF you provide attribution (including links back to the original post) to both InPowerWomen.com and the author by name. You may not use these materials for commercial use.
- OTHER MATERIAL COPYRIGHT: We make other information available, such as downloaded documents, on an “all rights reserved” basis. If you download a document with a (c) symbol on it, then you may NOT copy it, reprint or redistribute it without our permission. To request such permission, please contact dtheus (at) magusonconsulting (dot) com.
Your trust in us and our relationship with you is paramount. Are we screwing up? Tell me. I want to know. Dtheus (at) magusconsulting (dot) com.
Magus Consulting, llc is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Magus Consulting, llc may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from September 1, 2011.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as age, gender, income and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided (you may always unsubscribe from any email lists you have joined on InPower Women).
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you using the information you’ve provided. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
If you subscribe to email lists designed to enhance your use of our products and services on an opt-in basis, these email lists will be used for limited purposes only – related to the provision of that service. You may unsubscribe from them at any time
We do NOT provide your personal information to third parties for any reason.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we use enterprise-grade hosting services which put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at dtheus (at) magusconsulting (dot) com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us at the email address above.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
As a publisher, InPower Women is registered at the statistical tracking agency, Quantcast. To learn more about the anonymous data this third party agency collects, and opt out at your discretion, please take the “Ad Choices” link below.
InPowerWomen.com Terms and Conditions
Magus Consulting, llc offers this Web site, including all information, software, products and services available from this Web site or offered as part of or in conjunction with this Web site (the “Web site”), to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all of the terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here. Magus Consulting, llc reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions immediately by posting the changed Terms and Conditions in this location.
Your continued use of the Web site constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions and notices, and any changes to the Terms and Conditions made by Magus Consulting, llc.
The term ‘InPowerWomen.com’, ‘Magus Consulting, llc’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
We do our best to ensure the veracity and validity of the information on this site. Use the website at your own risk. This website is provided to you “as is,” without warranty of any kind either express or implied. Neither Magus Consulting, llc nor its employees, agents, third-party information providers, merchants, licensors or the like warrant that the Web site or its operation will be accurate, reliable, uninterrupted or error-free. No agent or representative has the authority to create any warranty regarding the Web site on behalf of Magus Consulting, llc. Magus Consulting, llc reserves the right to change or discontinue at any time any aspect or feature of the Web site.
Exclusion of Liability
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Except for material in the public domain under United States copyright law, all material contained on the Web site (including all text, software, HTML code, Java applets, Active X controls and other code) is protected by United States and foreign copyright laws. Except as otherwise expressly provided in these terms and conditions, you may not copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, modify, rewrite, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any material contained on the Web site without the prior consent of the copyright owner.
None of the material contained on Generic Website may be reverse-engineered, disassembled, decompiled, transcribed, stored in a retrieval system, translated into any language or computer language, retransmitted in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photo reproduction, recordation or otherwise), resold or redistributed without the prior written consent of Generic Website. Violation of this provision may result in severe civil and criminal penalties.
Limited Creative Commons Copyright Terms
Magus Consulting, llc makes the blog posts on InPowerWomen.com available for use under the Creative Common license terms, which is to say that you may repurpose blog post material with explicit attribution (including links back to the original article) to both InPowerWomen.com and the author of the blog post, for non-commercial purposes.
This licensing agreement does NOT extend to any documents you download from the site which bear the (c) copyright symbol. To make use (commercial or non-commercial) of such materials, please contact dtheus (at) magusconsulting (dot) com with a specific request.