InPower Women and InPower Consulting, Inc. are founded, owned and operated by Dana Theus.
Dana is a research-based consultant, coach and advocate for women’s leadership strategies that produce business results. Dana helps her clients access the power of gender-balanced leadership styles and personal power. She works with individual leaders, corporate clients and high-performance teams to help them master the dynamics of change and transformation in their lives and in their organizations.
Capitalizing on a 25-year business career in marketing/business development, strategic planning, leadership development and coaching Dana has worked for Fortune 100 companies, entrepreneurial startups, government and military agencies and non-profits. In launching her successful leadership blog she found her message of “In”Powerment resonating strongly with professional women and quickly established blogging relationships with strong women’s blogs and websites. Her articles are featured and syndicated today on the National Journal, Smartbrief on Leadership, Blogher, The Glass Hammer, Success in the City and Owning Pink and she’s quickly gained warm receptions as a motivational speaker to women’s groups. Read Dana’s bio below and her posts on InPower Women. Learn about eCoaching and private coaching with Dana at InPower Coaching. Want to bring InPowerment and gender-partnered high-performance productivity to your company? Learn more about InPower Consulting.
Invite Dana to Speak at Your Next Event
Watch Dana’s TEDxMassAve talk for some inspiration!
- The Woman Effect - (See TEDx version above)
- Why Women Are Leaving Corporate America (and What You Can Do About It)
- The Changing Face Of Leadership (and Why It Looks More Feminine)
- Culture by Design – How to Change Your Corporate Culture Over Night
- The Woman Effect – How to Activate Your Female Leaders & the Innovative Leadership Styles They Bring With Them
- Gendership – Balancing Your Leadership Culture To Invite The Best From Your Women & Men
Workshops for MidCareer Women (can be offered for mixed gender audience as well)
- Building an Authentic Feminine Leadership Presence – Feminine Leadership Presence PDF
- Effective Self-Promotion – Self-Promotion PDF
- Becoming a Thought Leader – Thought Leader PDF
- Personal Branding For Business Success (for women business owners) – Personal Branding PDF
- Brain Tricks for Work-Life Success – Brain Tricks PDF
- Intuitive Goal Setting – Goal Setting PDF
Watch this 30 minute video interview with Dana for insights into InPowerment and The Woman Effect.
Browse Dana’s Most Recent Social Media Postings
In her leadership consulting practice, Dana is the founder of the InPower eCoaching online service, is an Executive Consultant at The Clearing (a federal government contractor) and is a certified facilitator and trainer in The PRIMES leadership and group dynamics methodologies. She is on the faculty at the George Washington University Center for Excellence in Public Leadership, is a member of the Arlington Economic Development Commission and is a member of the board for the District Alliance for Safe Housing (DASH), serving survivors of domestic violence.
Dana has also taught graduate courses at the George Mason University School of Business and the University of Maryland School of Public Policy. She has a BA in Communications from the University of California at Los Angeles and an MA in Communications from the University of Southern California. She lives in Arlington, Virginia, minutes from downtown Washington D.C. with her husband and two sons.
Use a form or contact me via email directly below.