- Slide 2
Welcome to InPower Women
Our mission is to rewrite the narrative on women and power, inspiring, educating and enabling professional women to reclaim their personal power.
- Slide 3
Activate The Woman Effect!
In your business.
In your life.
- Slide 1
- [jwplayer config="slide" html5_file="https://s3.amazonaws.com/InPowerWomen-Site/WelcomeIPW.m4v" file="https://s3.amazonaws.com/InPowerWomen-Site/WelcomeIPW.m4v" image="http://www.inpowerwomen.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/about.jpg" bufferlength="7" autoplay="0"]
Claim your personal power and the sky is the limit to what you can achieve.
InPower Women is dedicated to rewriting the narrative on women and power, inspiring, educating and enabling professional women to reclaim their relationship with power. Featuring blogs, professional development resources and a 200+ index of research abstracts on academic and commercial studies looking at women in business, InPower Women offers every professional woman a place to explore herself and her power to succeed on her own terms. Men welcome too!
Women are Powerful
Women hold the keys to economic and other kinds of success in our world today but to unlock the most important doors and claim more power, we must rewrite the feminist narrative and accept the power that is ours now. The InPower Women blog is doing just that. Providing a key resource for professional women, we publish INpowering abstracts on women’s leadership research, career coaching advice and resources as well as perspectives on women’s issues you won’t often find in the general press. We believe passionately in building partnerships with men as a key to our success (and theirs!). Follow us. Join us. Be INpowered to be the change you seek in your organization. You can make a difference. You already are.
As of 2010 business women constitute over half the workforce and college graduate population in the United States. Women are the decision-makers for over 65% of global consumer spending. In the developed world, research consistently finds that women’s significant presence in any organization’s leadership will help it thrive. In developing economies, the same effect is now understood to contribute to local community and economic health/wealth.
With the world struggling to exit recession and adjust to rapidly shifting economic factors, it is inevitable that working women will play a pivotal leadership role in the development of the new century’s economy, and yet, many professional women are not fully aware of these trends are still feel personally powerless to overcome the cultural barriers to acquiring power.
InPower Women is addressing this gap.
Join the Movement
- Join the InPower Women email list.
- Contribute to the new narrative – write a blog post!
- Sponsor The Woman Effect – an ebook series coming out later this year. Contact us.
- Become a marketing affiliate and bring our Professional Development resources to your followers for the win-win! Contact us.
- Join the InPower Women’s Philanthropy Circle to support InPowering causes. Learn more.
- Connect us with your company to participate in our Corporate Research Initiative.